Friday, July 22, 2011

June 2011

June 21, 2011

Since last writing, progress has been slow.  Days of work few.  But we have lights from the 12 volt turbine shining in the culvert, at the gate, and a light below the collar.  Outlets and a panel have been installed in a fairly dry corner (NW).  The turbine has been brought back on line with intake cleaned, lots of water so we have 17 amps.  Nice bright lights.  I have also been making lumber from old cedar with the axe, froe, and maul.  Need to improve facilities a little bit.  Add more rustic

     On my way past Eugene, from the one year birthday party for granddaughter, Ruby, I stopped to see JD.  He sent me home with 100’ of 1” PVC schedule 40 for conduit for the audio-visual feed from the digging face.  We want the world to see it all happening.  I have dug the ditches and bent the pipe, and am ready to run the lines through.  There has been rodent damage to the wires and they need soldered and spliced, again.  I am getting ready to move up to the dig until the job is done. I wonder how close I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment